Saturday, September 4, 2010

thank you !!! ( yes you)

i was pimpin my blog again for the autumn !
and i saw that i had 1000 visitors and im happy..
i never thought people would acctuly come tru here.
i know this blog is nothing special.
its not a perez hilton blog or tila or whatever it may be.
but i wanted to share my thought with the world (that's you )
and i wanted to grow not only personaly but with this blog to.
im glad that the kid that thought she wasnt special has readers.
i appriciat it sooo much.
i know the numbers are not astronomical but i do not care ..
cause as long i as can reach one person im good!
so thank u for coming by each time. u get the chance to.
i appriciate it. truly...
so im hoping you will still visit me time to time and grow with me..
thank u from the bottom of my heart thnxx

much love
xoxox n
nadia

p.s
im gonna do more on this blog !!
so keep watching ! thnx

No comments: