Friday, September 17, 2010

sick and bored

heey wazup ??!
sorry it took so long for me to come over here again.
its been a rough week !
im not feeling so good , im supost to be in bed .
but i cannot be sick and be bored..yeah weird i think the most of us have that ,
being sick is no fuckin joke and no fun duhh!!!
the first days i couldnt even get up so i was in my bed for the whole damn day.
now slowly im getting up and trying to move around ., that not working out for me..yet.
im in pain.., and if you are asking yourself no its not something bad.
i just have the flu and bad stomach ache , pfffff
so its not that bad!! its uncomfortable and painfull at times but f***ck it!!
so my week has been a eyeopener.
i have seen alot of people tryna imitate what i do..so sad.
and specially when its someone that cannot stand to see someone else in the spotlight.
and those same people claim to be perfect and they claim to do nothing wrong..
mwahahahhahaha do not make me laugh.
those people cannot even stand for someone else to be getting all the attention.
cause if someone else get the attention, those people freak out and start doing weird stuff.
and this person thinks at least i think that she thinks i don't know that she is lying about stuff.
and that she is this way.
she called me a fool , but you know what quess im not the fool haha.
yeah im so over it. (almost ) LMAO
im gonna turn my back on them hating lying imitating fake woman in my life and others in my life.
im getting to damn tired of listning to them talkin about themselves.
there is more on this damn planet that just those people.but they don't understand.
but f**ck it.. im done with it !!
i got beter things to do with my life and time..
its just ashame that she probebly told lies about me .that is soo not true,
well people that believe it.. shame on you..you lost a good one in me..
cause im no backstabber or lier..if i wanna say something imma say it in that persons face..
im real i am me..
and i may scream and talk loud sometimes .
but i am always me
loyal to my mom
loyal to my friends.
loyal person and honest.
you don''t have to believe it ! but its tru.
LIFE IS TO SHORT TO LIE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE..
and i rather make the best of it . and be who i am , and who i wanna be..

No comments: