Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Birthday

i wanna take this time to say happy birthday to my mommy :)
yes i am a mama's girl..and i dont give a f*ck what anyone says.
my mother was and still is my mom and dad at the same time.
she is my hero..my inspiration, she is my rock. my mother and best friend.
 mama i love you and i hope you realize how much you mean to me,
i respect and love you so much.
i think you are a strong beautiful woman,
you and me have been though hell and back..we have been through so much bad sh*t.
i wish and hope you get whatever you wish for.,
i want you to be happy and make live your dreams.
cause you are talented , and funny. and strong, and one of the reallest ladies i know,
you are a true defenition of a boss lady, in the positive way,
you are a soldier.,
and mama if there is anything , i am here,. for you.
call me and i will be there ,
i love you mama

and never forget that
 i know im not an easy chicka but im glad you stuck by me and never gave up hope,
and now i want you to know im doing the same , im will never leave your side,
i will always have your back.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA
  I LOVE YOU

-NADIA-


No comments: