Friday, March 8, 2013

#sick ( flue season)

hi i am sitting here sick and stomach ache and sniffling and coughing my lungs out!!
 i went to work today not feeling 1000% and i did not last long.
  I became dizzy, and getting hot and cold flashes.
so i told them i can not do continue now...sorry but i want to Crash into my bed as ASAP!!!
so i got home and got a cup of tea., and some mama's chicken broth ,
and i crashed into bed...and ive got  two hours sleep,
but its not helping much. 
i can only lie down for a little while, and then im up again..
and i still did not feel good.,
 then im walking around the house trying to get my mind of the pain.


so basically i cannot stay long in one position ,( sounds so mm weird) lol
but anyways..now im sitting here writing and complaining about me being sick...(so sorry for that)
i know there are so much worse things in life then what me and others are having this flu season.,

but like i told a friend., 
as a kid i looooved being ''fake''sick ( fake a flu) and stay at home watching tv.,
but really having the flu is F*******cked..
but again ,.
there are much worse things in life , then the flu season.

u can tell im bored outta my mind ..(right!!) lol
but anyways..
i also wanted to stop by to send some love to you,
 and for the people that are sick get well soon.!!!

i hope flu season will be over soon..blehhh!!!!

-NADIA-

this image is not from me!!

No comments: