Thursday, March 21, 2013

its my birthday

Go Go Go Shawty it´s my birthday .
tomorow im gonna be 28..( im feeling old)
this is the first time in yeaaars im looking forward to my birthday.,
im the past they havent been that great.,
but my mother always tried her best to make all my birthdays the best.
so because of her the bad birthdays became great birthdays.
my dad on the other way always messed it up, by yelling at me and my mom and doing other stuff ,
(to painfull to talk about it now)
and my other family on my moms side well when i was a kid they never came,
until me and my mom moved to where the rest of her side of the family lived,
then we celebrated birthdays family style,
UNTILL THE TEENAGE YEARSS!!
then some years they did not show up. or they did not call , no cards no nothing,
and my dad well at my 16th birthday he sends me this card that says..HAPPY 13TH BIRTDAY!!

huh!! i became 16 and not 13.
was he even there when i was made, damn!!!
but anyways..this year is diffrent no more fake ass people in my life,
just me, my mother and my sisters jessica and jennifer..
and my friends.


28 here i  come

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats

nadiaah said...

thank you so much.
i appriciate it!

love
nadia