Sunday, October 24, 2010

im back

 hey everyone
how have u been ?! im doing ok.
the past weeks have been really bussy and strange and stressfull.
ive got lots to tell u ...like the fact that im gonna be an auntie next year.
my best friend that i also call my sister is pregnant and she is expecting her child 2011.
so im gonna be an aunt. and one of my other closest friend also a sister to me. wants to get pregnant but is having difficulty's .
and maybe next year she will get some help to get pregnant.
i truly hope she will get what she wants.
so the two of my bestes friends my sisters are creating their family's.
and im stuck here tryna make my dream come true.
yeah i wanna have a family someday, but here where i live at i cannot seem to find a man that is just someone i want to be with.
all of the dudes ive met are pretending to be men but are little ass b*tches.
i want a real man that can be himself , and a man that is true to himself and the ones he loves.
a man that knows respect , and man that doesnt need to be  a damn macho but also a man that doesnt need to be a p*ssy.  just be you..

pff maybe thats my problem. to long of a list.
and maybe im lookin for something that doesnt exsist.
but f*ck it! moving on.

the past weeks have been like i said strange ,stressfull and bussy.
last week my grandmother had to go to the hospital.
she had some trouble with her health ,. she is doing okej now. thank god.
and im still training my puppy .
storm is 6 months old now. and its getting harder and harder.
and well some random dude started yelling at me for no damn reason weeks ago.
oh well the man is clearly nuts..LOL f*ck it imma brush it off !

but im sorry i wasnt here for some time .
my computer broke down and was in the shop.
but im back !
and im glad you are here..
peace

xoxox
nadia

No comments: